Saturday, March 8, 2014

4 mi with my buddy

Blogging from my phone for the first time is an interesting experience.  My computer is broken and my computer-expert husband is out of town so I guess the phone is what I'm left with for a while.
What's not broken however are my feet!  Had a fabulous run today with my best running buddy Scout- 4 miles in the bag baby! Now we are putting our feet up and enjoying some rest.  This weekend I'm looking forward to good weather so I can get my miles in.  My treadmill is still broken so I've been having to do a good bit of cross training on the bike.  While I enjoy catching up on my favorite television a girl can only take so much stationary bicycle!  So here's to enjoying a weekend full of great miles, wonderful weather, and hopefully a repaired treadmill and a functioning computer in the near future.  Cheers and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment